It has become a development trend to open oil mills in cities and towns to squeeze and sell. The people agree that they are willing to buy green cooking oil that is freshly squeezed and sold in the oil mill. However, opening oil mills in cities and towns cannot blindly follow the trend, and must comprehensively consider the local and own actual conditions from many aspects. Benteng Machinery provides detailed answers to the common problems of the urban oil workshop. Ensure that customers avoid detours in the process of opening oil mills.
1. How much area does it take to buy an oil press to open an oil workshop? It does not require much area to open an oil workshop. For example, take the 100-type new multi-function oil press with a large number of users, including seed fryers and oil filters. It covers an area of 2-3 square meters. The area of the machine is very small. If it is a house of 15-20 square meters for external processing, it is enough. If it is to press and sell oil, the space required is slightly larger, and the raw materials and oil products can be stored.
2. What certificate does the workshop need to apply for? If the urban oil workshop is mainly for external processing, it is generally not necessary to apply for a certificate. If it is mainly to press and sell oil, you need to apply for a business license and a sanitation permit. The specific needs to be decided according to local conditions.
3. How to publicize the oil workshop in the early stage? The early publicity of the oil workshop is very easy, because this is an open business, directly facing consumers, and as long as you start to press oil, the oil will be very far away, and you will smell it far away The scent of pressed oil, you say, is it good publicity? Another point is that customers who use oil are relatively concentrated and fixed, such as restaurants, corporate canteens, and residential areas. As long as your oil is good, as long as it is approved, the cooking oil you provide will be used for a long time. This business is long-term, once and for all.
4. Where can the new multi-function oil press squeeze raw materials? For the new multi-function oil press, the technology is now relatively mature, and it is widely used in oil mills. The new multifunctional oil press is aimed at common oil crops: rapeseed, peanut, sesame, sunflower, flax, soybean and other oil crops can be pressed. And the oil output rate is 1-4 kilograms more oil per hundred kilograms than the old oil press. The new multifunctional screw oil press has a certain difference when squeezing different raw materials. The machine is equipped with an automatic temperature control system, which can be adjusted according to the temperature of different oils. The temperature of squeezing raisins is about 130 degrees, the temperature of squeezing peanuts is about 170 degrees, and the temperature of squeezing sesame is about 180 degrees.
5. How to choose the new multi-function oil press model for the urban oil mill? There are 95, 100, 125, 130 and 150 models of the machine. Type 70 is a small two-phase electric. Generally, the mobile oil press on the vehicle can be selected. Type 100 and Type 125 are both raw and cooked. These two models are more suitable for external processing by opening oil workshops or for squeezing and selling oil, and they are also the most widely used models on the market. Types 130 and 150 are squeezers, which are generally used in northern regions, mainly for squeezing soybeans, safflower seeds and other oils that need to be squeezed.
6. Costs and profits of oil mills. Generally speaking, the profits of oil mills are very considerable. If it is for external processing, the main reason is to charge processing fees. The general processing cost is around 0.5 yuan per catty. If it is to press oil and sell oil. The main reason is that the profit of selling oil ranges from 3-10 yuan per catty. Generally, the profit of peanut oil and sesame oil is relatively higher.